Review-Sammel-Thema

• Fallout: New Vegas

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Review-Sammel-Thema

Tja - heute wurde das Spiel in Nordamerika veröffentlicht und pünktlich dazu trudeln die ersten Reviews und Berichte über das Spiel ein.

Da wieder massige Berichte und Tests zu erwarten sind, eröffne ich hier mal ein Sammel-Thema dazu ... wie immer: der Vollständigkeit halber :wink:

PC Games

pcgames.de/Fallout-New-Vegas-P…gutes-Rollenspiel-794761/

Pro
      + Riesige Spielwelt mit vielen Orten, Charakteren und Quests zu entdecken
      + Verzweigte Story mit Fraktionswahl
      + Änderungen im Detail
      + Unterhaltsame Kämpfe
      + Neues Begleitersystem
      + Solides Craftingsystem, trotz Bedienungsmängel
      + Fordernder Hardcoremodus
      + Gutes Speichersystem

Contra
      - Veraltete Optik & recycelte Spielwelt
      - Interface mit Altlasten
      - Einige Bugs
      - Unausgegorenes Balancing
      - Durchwachsene Lokalisation

Ergibt: 84%

Joystiq

joystiq.com/2010/10/19/fallout-new-vegas-review/

The only other major overhaul is Obsidian's faction system, which lets you earn the respect or hatred of the Mojave's tribal clans. Did you help out soldiers from the overbearing New California Republic? Be careful, you might incur the wrath of the Kings, a gang solely devoted to the image of the long-dead Elvis. Did you off an explosives-toting Powder Gangers just to score some cheap dynamite? You better hope his gang doesn't hear about it (spoiler: they always do).

By presenting no clear "bad" or "good" clans, Obsidian really lets you figure out the groups you identify with and cast your lot with them, free of the constraints of traditional morality. Unfortunately, this can make things a little confusing, especially in the game's main quest line, which concerns the clans battling for control of New Vegas. A couple of times I completed a quest only to find out I'd ostracized a group I had no clue would care about my actions. Others, I'd see whole quest chains appear and then be instantly failed because I had no idea they existed, let alone that I was losing my chances at them.

Ergibt: 3.5/5

Plante x-xbox

planetxbox360.com/article_12030/Fallout_New_Vegas_Review

It dropped from somewhere around 30, into the teens and even locked up for a few seconds a few times. Everywhere you go in Novac the game engine has a problem drawing what's on screen, and it feels as if it could lock up for good at any moment, and while it never did for me, knowing the problems of Fallout 3 freezing, my experience in Novac was cringe worthy and completely took me out of the game experience. Sound design on the other hand is great, the score is properly menacing and does a great job of alerting you to changing situations in the game without bombarding you with on screen information. The same great sound effects are back from Fallout 3, meaning that blowing a guys head into chunks is as satisfying as it ever could be. The soundtrack is also worthy of the Fallout universe and is appropriate for this Vegas setting. Sinatra and the Rat Pack come to mind often. Something needs to be said of the controls. If Bethesda and Obsidian are going to parade the Fallout franchise around as any sort of FPS, they need to implement some decent FPS controls, as what is in place in Fallout: New Vegas doesn't amount to anything worthy of even a mediocre FPS control scheme.

Ergibt: 8.8/10

Hooked Games

hookedgamers.com/pc/fallout_ne…s/review/article-608.html

Sure, Fallout 3 had a good amount of exploration and a good number of people to meet. But New Vegas takes it to a new level with all of its factions. You have the Great Khans, raiders that have adopted the nomadic lifestyle of Mongolians from the time of Genghis Khan even though they have nothing to herd. And then there are the Kings, a gang comprised of Elvis impersonators that runs Freeside, the poorer outskirts of the Vegas Strip. There are several more - some major, others minor - but they all have rich histories and cultures of their own.

Ergibt: 9/10

Feed Your Console

feedyourconsole.com/2010/10/review-fallout-new-vegas/

When I made my 1st impressions review yesterday, I still hadn’t made it into Vegas – I could see and was even just outside the gates but “Beef-Hooked” if i couldn’t get into the Sin City. If there’s one piece of advice I can give everyone…Pay close attention to your speech skill. This isn’t the Capital Wasteland – I’ve had to do some things so ass backwards because my speech skills were so shitty. I’m just not used to needing it so much. That also brings me to another point – I’m having one hell of a time finding any good armour that doesn’t completely suck the ass of a dead donkey. Same with Caps and Stimpaks. For some reason, they seem to be hiding very well from me because I’m always broke or in dire need of health – Go to the nearest travelling trader you say? Ya I did that…they’re sold out.

Ergibt: 10/10

Spezielles Danke an Lexx.

Weitere Reviews/Berichte/Tests werden natürlich folgen!
      it's not easy when it's icy
    • Sind recht durchwachsen, wie ich finde.
      Der Game Informer Review zB ließt sich für mich nicht wirklich positiv.
      Maybe Obsidian’s lack of familiarity with Bethesda’s technology resulted in New Vegas’ plateau. Maybe Bethesda barked orders to make it identical to Fallout 3
      Hatte mir mehr erwartet, natürlich lässt sich das auch schlecht ableiten, aber es liest sich so, als hätte Obsidian eine gigantische Erweiterung für FO3 abgeliefert. Naja, abwarten ^^

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von :ben: ()

• Eben genau um die Story geht's ja auch. Hab in keiner Weise erwartet, dass es völlig anders aussehen wird. Aber ich dachte, dass das mit der Story bei den Reviews schon etwas mehr ins Gewicht fallen würde.

Aber ich merke grad, dass ich wahrscheinlich nur die falschen Reviews gelesen hab.

http://xbox-360.nowgamer.com schrieb:

Fallout: New Vegas may look similar to its predecessor, and lack a little of its overriding atmosphere, but in return it runs light years ahead in terms of the intelligence of its structure and the sharpness of its writing. Endlessly replayable and unbelievably deep, New Vegas is an instant classic, and the best RPG we’ve played this year. 9.3/10
      Hört sich schon etwas anders an.
      Die Wertungen selbst sind ja erstmal durchweg positiv.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von :ben: ()

• Also wie mir scheint sind die meisten Tester mit der Erwartung daran gegangen ein Fallout 4 zu bekommen. Aber genau das soll New Vegas doch eigentlich nicht sein. Es ist keine Fortsetzung sondern ein eigenständiges Spiel im Fallout 3 Universum, was zusätzlich auch noch auf der Technik des dritten Fallout Teils basiert.

Also ich bin zuversichtlich, dass mir Fallout New Vegas mindestens genau soviel Spaß machen wird wie Fallout 3. Da können die Reviews mich gern haben. :grin:
    • Nexan schrieb:

Also ich bin zuversichtlich, dass mir Fallout New Vegas mindestens genau soviel Spaß machen wird wie Fallout 3.

Dieser Behauptung schließe ich mich blind an.

@Topic - neuer Nachschub ... was man so alles auf seine Facebook-Pinnwand gepostet bekommt ...

Eurogamer

eurogamer.net/articles/2010-10-19-fallout-new-vegas-review

It's all incredibly intuitive if you played Fallout 3 since, on the surface, New Vegas looks, sounds and plays exactly the same. With only a few new creatures and a lot of familiar scenery items, it's initially easy to think of it as a really big expansion pack rather than a game in its own right.

Eurogamer

eurogamer.net/articles/2010-10-19-fallout-new-vegas-review

New Vegas may jump across America for its setting, and forward several years in the timeline, but it’s a seamless continuation of what Bethesda set in motion in 2008 with Fallout 3.

IGN UK

xbox360.ign.com/articles/112/1128811p1.html

Like 3 and Oblivion before it, New Vegas is a game to share stories about, one that lets you carve your own path through a beautifully constructed world.

Gameinformer

gameinformer.com/games/fallout…neither-does-fallout.aspx

If Fallout 3 holds a place among your top 10 games of this generation like it does for me, another rewarding 200-plus hours of survival awaits you.

Ergibt: 8,5/10

Destructoid

destructoid.com/review-fallout-new-vegas

While newcomers will find plenty to love, this is most certainly a game developed with lifelong fans in mind.

Dem schließe ich mich nahtlos an. Das Spiel kann nur gut werden...es ist von Bethesda. Und Bugs? Ja, de gabs auch schon in Morrowind...aber wayne... :dontknow:

Es gibt jedoch Gerüchte, die besagen, dass Bethesda negative Kritiken unterbinden lässt.

Die gabs immer, und wirds immer geben, gestreut von den Miesmachern...irrelevant, so lange die Masse der Spieler ein gutes Erlebniss haben... :thumbsup:
      Wer einem Sporeling eine Grube gräbt, hat ein Sporelinggrubengrabgerät.
      Und wer das selbe mit einem Ödländer tut, der bekommt eins mit dem Fatman vorn Latz.

Willis Walli[IMG:http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/4972/terrified2.gif]
    • Fallout: New Vegas gibt es nun schon einige Zeit ...

... mal sehen, wie sich das nun auch Bewertungen ausgewirkt hat:

Gamestar

gamestar.de/spiele/fallout-new…_vegas,44882,2318592.html

Die Stärke von Fallout: New Vegas ist seine verdichtete Welt, mit der es seinen Vorgänger locker übertrifft. Fallout 3 war an vielen Stellen zu groß angelegt und musste das mit sinnleeren Recycling-Dungeons kaschieren. Solche Verlegenheitslösungen gibt’s auch im Mojave-Ödland von New Vegas noch, aber sie sind sehr viel seltener geworden, auch weil Obsidian die Menge an Seitenquests auf beeindruckendes Niveau hochpumpt.

Ergibt: 88%

Extreme Gamer

extremegamer.ca/multi/reviews/falloutnewvegas.php

Fallout: New Vegas is an epic journey that matches the magnitude of Fallout 3. New Vegas will take away your social life and breed a new game addicted wasteland crawling creature. While it might not be the prettiest game on the market, you can't deny the substance and bang for your buck. Sure, I would have liked New Vegas to be more like what I expect out of Fallout 4. However, Obsidian did a good job improving the core mechanics while deepening both the RPG and FPS elements. Fallout: New Vegas will appeal to anyone who loves blowing heads off a super-mutant and exploring strange new lands. This is adventure on the grandest scale and we love it.

Ergibt: 8,3 / 10

Resolution Magazine

resolution-magazine.co.uk/content/review-fallout-new-vegas/

Fallout New Vegas is an excellent game with only a few nits to pick. The visuals are looking a little dated now and the occasional bug can completely ruin the immersion, such as characters heads rolling off their necks and enemies getting stuck in the environment, but there’s nothing major getting in the way of all the fun.

Ergibt: 9 / 10

Und noch einen Blick auf die Metascore:

86%

Hat sich also nichts geändert und somit haben die Magazine wohl schon anfangs gut getestet.
      it's not easy when it's icy